Sunday, August 29, 2010

My new right hip

Fat Dog (aka Rodney) snuggling on the couch

Even before I knew I was pregnant (at least for sure!), I noticed that our lab was all up in my grill. And sure enough, his attention continues. Everywhere I go, he follows me. I sit on the couch, he begs to come up next to me. Even  the bathroom is no longer sacred, which I guess is great practice for when the kid won't let me go to the bathroom by myself! Since he was little he's always been Scott's dog, so it particularly amusing that he's now my best friend. Maybe he's just trying to soak up all the attention before there's a new chief in town! I'll be interested to see if he starts stalking the baby after s/he is out, or if he just feels the need to be near the gestating. Either way, you know me! I love attention any way I can get it! LOL

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Rodney is so cute. He'll always be your first baby. I hope he's as accepting of Scooter as Muffitt was of you.