Friday, August 13, 2010

The milestone I could live without

So  I know its a bit early to start bragging, but I have the smartest child ever. Yes, its true. How do I know this? Because its only 8 weeks into its gestation and it can already tell time. It somehow knew that 8-10 weeks is when morning sickness is supposed to be at its worst and sure enough at midnight on the very day I turned 8 weeks, I broke the barrier from nausea to vomit. I'm so proud. Way to go Scooter!

....However, if you'd like to make this a one time thing, Mommy has no problem with that! I'm feeling that might be unlikely though as its currently 6:58 on the next day and I'm munching triscuits in bed. I'll repeat the mantra of the next 8 months, it'll be worth it!

Weird side note: There was very little nausea last night actually, maybe 2 minutes worth before the worship of the porcelain goddess? Strange new stage. Ah the joys of pregnancy, its like a box of chocolates :o)

No comments: