Friday, September 3, 2010

Insomnia alternately titled Why I almost pushed my husband out of bed

Another week, another symptom! This one has actually been rearing its ugly head for awhile but this week it seems to really be kicking it into gear. I'm exhausted. I fall into bed at 10:00 (which for those of you who know me is EARLY) but somewhere between 2 and 4, I'm wide awake. I toss and turn trying to get to bed and curse my sweet husband who is slumbering loudly next to me, because of course, HE is the reason I can't get back to bed. I normally end up going downstairs and watching some tv and then slinking back to bed around 6 to try to catch up with a little sleep. Sometimes, I'll have the joy of getting sick during the middle of the night sessions too. And then I end up getting a headache from lack of sleep. Is the first trimester over yet?? (I still maintain I am grateful for all of this though, but sometimes I do ask myself what the heck I was thinking!!)

No comments: