Friday, September 24, 2010

Peace out first trimester, don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Eek!!! 14 weeks down, 26 more to go!I'm excited to start feeling better, the nausea is definitely more sporadic and the tiredness is starting to wane also. I have had more headaches, however I'm not sure if that's pregnancy or ragweed season! I *think* I felt movement last night, but of course I'm not sure. It was a weird fluttering which is what everyone says to look for, but who knows. I like to think it was Scooter though and not gas :o)

I had my first appt with the new doctor's office on Monday and I LOVE THEM. Their thinking is much more in line with my own. That we watch but "baby's are remarkably efficient parasites" and most of the time everything turns out fine. YES! That is what I'm talking about. Really glad to have someone on the same page as me. I also got another quickie ultrasound cause they couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler yet based on my largess and scooter's still relatively small size. It was super cute to see the little bugger swimming around like crazy.

Looking forward to the second trimester! Let the shopping begin!!

No comments: