Sunday, September 20, 2009

Honey Dijon Salmon

Seafood is life in this house and salmon is one of our absolute favorites. I adapted this recipe from one that my co-worker Marquette gave to me. It is easy, quick and oh so good! Its a go to staple in my house.

Honey Dijon Salmon

4 6oz portions of Salmon
Salt and Pepper
1/4 c mayo (I use light)
1/4 c dijon mustard
1/2 c honey
2 Tbs butter, melted
1/2c breadcrumbs

Preheat oven to 375. Place salmon in 13x9 dish, salt and pepper fish. In small bowl, mix mayo, mustard, and honey together. In another small bowl (I use a mug), mix butter and breadcrumbs together. Spoon or pour honey mixture over fish, covering completely. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top of the sauced fish. Bake for 12-15 minutes until breadcrumbs begin to brown (or fish reaches 130 degrees internally)

I serve with roasted asparagus and cous cous ( I love the roasted garlic and olive oil box mix from Near East). Spoon the pan drippings over the cous cous, yum yum.

No comments: