Thursday, February 3, 2011

My favorite show

is watching my belly move every night. Its so funny to see it move of its own accord, I find myself getting distracted every time I lay down!

We're 32 weeks along now (33 tomorrow, eek!) and things are moving along just as they're supposed to. My little overachiever remains head down and to add to her accomplishments is facing rear. So she's exactly where she's supposed to be for entry! I'm sure she'll wait awhile longer but hopefully that positioning will help her make her entrance sometime before 42 weeks :o) I'm definitely getting to the point where I'm ready to not be pregnant. I can wait another 50 days or so though!

Hubs and I have birthing class this weekend and I'm excited to get the tour of the hospital and hear more about their policies and the such. As far as the class itself, meh, not sure how much I'll learn. But I feel its one of those things that needs to be done as a first time mom and that's me.

Other things I'm looking forward to:
  • Girl Scout Cookies mmm tagalongs. I ordered as soon as I passed the gestational diabetes test LOL
  • My rents coming into town next weekend. Love them, miss them. However I do wish my house would clean itself in anticipation of their arrival!
  • Hubs 35th birthday! 
  • My shower, whenever that may be. I made the mistake of asking for a surprise since I've never had one. I underestimated my freak out because of the unknown quotient :o) I'm doing better now though and am trying to just go with the flow. 
Sorry I've been absentee so long, apparently I only like to post on days with 3's. I'll try to be better promise :o)

No comments: