Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Catch up time! Cass' two, three and four months

Yeah, want to talk about slacking! Sheesh! If I want this blog to be any sort of record I need to be more diligent, so one more thing to add to the to do list.

The past three months have been some of the best of my life. Cassie is amazing, seriously, best baby ever and I just when I think I can't love her more, tomorrow comes and I do. She's awesome. She started sleeping through the night at about 9.5 weeks and has given me at least an eight hour stretch every day since. We started her bedtime routine at about 8 weeks and I think that helps, although really, she's just awesome. Her standard now is bed around 8:30am and wake up sometime between 7:30 and 9:30am. From about 12 weeks until last week, she'd been giving me 3-4 cat naps a day of 30-40 minutes. Not exactly ideal, but she was happy so I went with it! Last week while we were at the beach, she seemed to figure out the nap and is now rocking three 1-2 hour naps. Ah-mazing.

She smiles, talks and laughs now. She is such a people person, she would rather be with a group of people than just about anything else. And what a happy baby! Her default look is smiling, but don't be fooled, she will let you know what she wants! Such a talker too, she gets more sounds everyday. The latest is "ghee!" but she also has a b sound, and most definitely an m, which makes me laugh cause it sounds like she's calling me mom "meme".

She FINALLY rolled over on July 25 from tummy to back. I was wondering if she was going to sit up before she rolled over! I think it was because she hates tummy time so we don't do it as much as we should.

She's waking up from her nap now, so I'm going to publish this imperfection and I'll do her two-four month drs visits next. Toodles!

No comments: