Friday, November 12, 2010

She get it from her papa

Scoot and I are 21 weeks today and we had another ultrasound. Everything is going perfectly both with the baking and the baby. Today I had the same sonographer as my 12 week appt and she has got the magic touch when it comes to getting a profile shot.

The first thing I noticed? That is totally her daddy's forehead. I hope she gets his smarts to go along with it! I'm thinking my mouth and her dad's chin also. Can't tell on the nose yet, but its amazing what you can see at this point.

Just a few more short months and I finally get to meet this little thing that is moving around in there. Amazing to think that the next time its warm, next time we have daylight savings, I'll be a mommy. I am so incredibly grateful for this gift, for my life, for my family and friends. Holy snikes I'm blessed. God, thanks, I'm a fan.

No comments: